Monday, April 9, 2012

Cafe & Meal Muji (Aoyama)

I never knew that Muji also run Cafe, until this one was opened around my office station last year. But i never have a chance to get there until two or three weeks ago. It was around 9pm when i finished my work and heading home. But that day, instead of taking my regular route, i walked along main street, because the back street already too dark. And on my way, I stopped by this Cafe to had my dinner.

When i went inside, there is a bread shop corner before the Cafe. You can choose to enjoy the bread or pastry and another choice of food. They have kare set(JPY840), children set(JPY525), and 2 different set menu for cold(salad) and hot meal. The first one is JPY780 for 2cold & 1 hot meal, including bread or rice, the second set is JPY930 for 2cold & 2 hot meal served with bread or rice(you can choose it). Moreover you can order Quiche, Dessert and Drink.

This Muji Cafe not only give a Muji touch to the interior but also the food is good. My favorite is Tandoori Chicken :) When i came back for the second time, i can resist to choose Tandoori Chicken again :P I also like their Japanese style Cold meal because lot of yummy greens.

If you are looking a place to relax and enjoying healthy food, maybe you can try it. Also can be a nice place to meet friends before strolling around Omotesando :D






Cafe and Meal Muji (Aoyama)
Open : 09:00-22:00 (Sunday/Public Holiday : 11:00-21:00)
Aoyama 5-11-9, Minato-ku Tokyo.
Tel : 03-5468-2368
5min walk form B1 exit @Omotesando Station

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...