Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Yeiiyy

Sometimes, we don't need a reason for this life... though today i heard that "sometimes things happen for a reason"...

Even K couldn't answer every time i asked about "why do you love me?". He said "should we need a reason for loving someone?"... But actually i don't need an answer because i already knew it lah :P

And yesterday, i got some good news(not about me)... A good news already made me happy and a lot of good news made me nervous. I didn't like many good things happen in once time(i already wrote about it before and then bad things came over and over after that)...

But I believe in His Plans... I feel grateful for everything & also for these wonderful people in my life....and can't hardly wait for the next one ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...