Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Emotion @ my Post Editor

Fiuh, akhirnya setelah melakukan hal-hal bodoh, berhasil juga nambahin emotion di editor akupucca_love_16makasih buat fellys yang udah kasi link-nya, you should try it fel! Anyway, today seem too bored for me(dunno why i write this blog in english today :argh:). But sometimes i really want to write it in another language, but u know lah my english is so bad that's why i always give up. maybe i should try to write in Japanese?:ahaha:(it could be worst! but i'll try it someday) So ashamed to tell that actually my TOEFL point is under 550(How can? For someone like u who's working aboard, but here i am):antok: I realize that i don't have any talent to learn Foreign Language except Computer Language i think, but no matter how worst it i have to encounter it since no ways to escape from this Job nor this country.::(

So, if you read my blog and see how poor my grammar and vocabulary, please give me some solution! Or if you have any favourable mind to teach me :blush: just leave a msg please.

Link to add emotion template on your blogger editor is here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...